To complete our Friday Forced Family Fun as we sometimes call it, Elisa had her final choir performance for the year. The Hillcrest Middle School choir combines with the Duncanville Middle School choir for the performances. The performance was great! There were 13 different songs that included individual solos, advanced choir, beginning choir with some dancing. I am not sure how many students there were, but there was a lot. Jay was throwing a little hissy about having to go to the concert, but the rule in our house if someone is performing or doing an activity we all attend to support each other. As you will notice from the pictures, Jay found a friend named Phillip that ended up spending the night. Our neighbors Sandra and Alexandra (they will be missed when they move to Canada in July) also came to watch. I haven't figured out all of the settings on my camera, so the pictures from a distance are not as good as the close ups. I have a few videos of the performance, but I will have to figure out how to get those online.
Elisa and Mrs. Motley, choir instructor
Elisa and Alexandra
Jay and Phillip dancing in the back of the gym
Elisa, Jon and I (obviously, I didn't get the memo to wear a red shirt)
Hillcrest Middle and Duncanville Middle Schools Choir (this is 3/4 of them)
Different Shots of Elisa performing
Elisa and Anna Claire
Elisa and Carly
Elisa and Morgan
Elisa and Brantley
Elisa and Brooke
Elisa and Ms. Kate Gates (student instructor)
Jay's friend Chris (the boy in the middle- I think he knew I was watching him so he kept trying to hide from me)
See during this song, Chris kept hiding behind the girl in front of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment