"Life can't be counted in candles or measured in years that have flown...it's counted in kindnesses, close friends and loved ones, and in all the sweet blessings we've known." (taken from a birthday card I received from my co-workers)
I decided I was going to have a new perspective on birthdays. Instead of complaining about my age, I am going to embrace my age. Yes, I am 37 years old. I have had 37 years of adventures, heartaches, joys, and blessings. I have lost friends before they reached this age. I am blessed to have had another year to learn, enjoy the beauty of life, and one year closer until I see my family and friends in Heaven.
My birthday has been one with no stress and absolutely beautiful weather. Here's some photos from the last month in the Tavares house.
 |
| Elisa finally got her braces off of her teeth on January 4. She is super happy! |
 |
What happens when the dog tries to sleep on her bed. Jay comes along and starts to bother her.
Okay, I helped put the blanket on her and put the frog in her paws. |
 |
| One kid done with braces. The other one gets them on. |
 |
| This morning Elisa was mad, because I hid the M&Ms in the kitchen. |
 |
| Jay's family tree for Spanish class. Notice they are all Star Wars actors, except his wife is Zooey Deschanel. |
 |
| Beautiful sunny day to celebrate a birthday. |
 |
| Jon is not very helpful when taking pictures. |
 |
| Simply a peaceful day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment