Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fabulous Fall 2012

We have had many numerous adventures, since the last time I wrote. The kids keep us busy. Jay is still in soccer with school in the spring and club soccer in the fall. He is currently taking dance classes at a friend's dance studio. Elisa keeps getting injured the past few months. First it was a concussion the end of August. Do you know how hard it was keeping her quiet, calm, and relaxed? Goodness, we needed drugs to keep her tired to get better. Two days after being released from her concussion, she injured her ankle.

Jon is still working, so nothing too exciting there.  I am still in school, but decided to find a job in the school district to provide better health insurance for the family. Eventually, I will finish my degree.

Here are some of our favorite pictures since May...

Madison, Elisa, and Jada decided to use my craft paints to have a paint fight in June.

Jay decided he didn't want to be left out of the fun.

Jon baked a loaf of fresh bread and gave Jada a slice. Her hands were covered in paint.


Jay participated in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in October. He had a lot of fun.

Jay's date, Ashley, for the Homecoming Dance.

Jay dressed as a "kid" and Elisa being a Fluorescent Freshman.
Jay dressed as "Finn" from Adventure Time for Halloween.
I made the hat and backpack for  him.






 

















No comments:

Post a Comment