The fall brings football games and cooler weather. Jay continues to play as a kicker for Chelsea High School football team. He is on the Junior Varsity and back-up for the Varsity, which means games on Monday and Friday nights. Jay also earned his Star ranking in Boys Scouts. We drove him down to Tuscaloosa for the Court of Honor with his friends from Troop 87.
Elisa decided that she wanted to try out to be the mascot for Chelsea Middle School. There are two rules regarding the mascot. Rule #1: Don't tell anyone you are the mascot. Rule #2: Don't talk when you are in the mascot. Well, I have broken Rule #1 because I think it is AWESOME Elisa is a mascot. It completely fits her personality. Her games are on Thursday nights.
Here are some photos from the fun times...
 |
| Jay decided to dress up like a Gladiator. |
 |
| In all fairness the boy on the left is sitting in a smaller chair, but Jay does seem tall. |
 |
| Jay receiving his badges. |
 |
| Jay is telling everyone how much he enjoys his adventures with Scouts. |
 |
| Jay, Andrew, and Nathan all earned their Star Rank at the Court of Honor. |
 |
| Chelsea High vs. Shelby County: It's 1 year later, We're 2 times better. CHS won this year. |
 |
| Jay is #95 this year. |
 |
| Shhh, I know who the Blue Hornet named Sting is. |
 |
| There were lots of little girls who wanted hugs from Sting. |
 |
| Sting is trying to conduct the band. |
 |
| Last week CHS played against Briarwood. |
 |
| I like the views from the stadium. |
 |
| Our Place, Our Year, Our Game, You Lose....Chelsea is 5th in the state and Briarwood is 1st in the state for football. CHS played a great game until the last quarter and several key players were injured. |
 |
| New crews come out to video all of the high school games. |
 |
| My favorite part of a football game. |
 |
| I wonder where this car is heading? |
 |
| This is the first time I have driven through this area since April...still a lot of damage to be cleaned. |
 |
| I like their tailgate name. |
 |
| And Jay's kick was good! |
Love Jays haircut! and Elisa...I mean the Hornet is adorable!!!!!
ReplyDelete